As the years go by, the natural aging process, years of fun in the sun, and exposure to impurities can take their toll on your skin. But what if there was a treatment that cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, detoxifies, hydrates, and provides antioxidant protection – all in one session? Boss Gal Beauty Bar is pleased to offer the best HydraFacial treatments in the Columbus area to rejuvenate your skin and restore its natural glow.
What Is a HydraFacial?
A HydraFacial is a non-invasive, medical-grade skin resurfacing and rejuvenation solution that delivers a beautifully radiant complexion through its patented, multi-step regimen. It is sometimes referred to as hydrodermabrasion because it combines liquid-based exfoliation with rich, hydrating serums. The HydraFacial treatment achieves results similar to microdermabrasion and laser exfoliation but without the associated skin irritation.
Here is a look at what you can expect during your gentle yet powerful HydraFacial treatment:
- Cleanse and Peel: Patented Vortex Technology and the HydraFacial Tip gently cleanse and remove dead skin cells and impurities through water-based exfoliation, revealing healthier-looking skin. Next, gentle resurfacing with a mild mix of salicylic and glycolic acids breaks down oil and dirt clogging up the pores.
- Extract and Hydrate: Here, we use the HydroPeel Tip and vacuum technology for painless suction, which helps dislodge and remove oils, debris, and impurities. This step is excellent for blackhead extraction. Meanwhile, an infusion of intense moisturizers helps soothe, calm, and hydrate your skin.
- Fuse and Protect: Here, we infuse your skin with rich antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid, delivering an instant, gratifying glow. We use serums specially formulated to promote immediate rejuvenation and long-lasting skin health.
What Can the HydraFacial Do for You?
A HydraFacial is not your average facial. Here is a look at some of its many benefits:
- Fully customizable treatment protocols
- Boosts collagen and elastin production
- Reverses the signs of aging and sun damage
- Promotes skin elasticity and firmness
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Enhances skin tone and texture
- Minimizes enlarged pores
HydraFacial Boosters and Add-On Treatments
We are pleased to offer Booster options to personalize your HydraFacial treatment to your skin’s needs. Add any of the following to your luxurious facial for extra beauty benefits:
- Regen GF boosts collagen and elastin production and diminishes the appearance of fine lines. It also helps capture and remove irritants and toxins from the skin.
- Dermabuilder reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improves skin elasticity. It can be used as a spot treatment.
- Britenol brightens and balances the skin tone while reducing dark spots and sunspots. It can be used as a spot treatment.
- NassifMD Hydraglucan addresses the signs of aging. It also rejuvenates, protects, hydrates, and repairs your skin, revealing a natural, youthful glow.
- ZO Brightalive reduces the appearance of brown spots, prevents new pigmentation formation, and evens skin tone. It also restores hydration, replenishing the skin’s vital moisture balance.
- ZO Rozatrol helps detoxify, replenish hydration, support a healthier skin barrier, and relieve the visible signs of red, sensitized skin. It also minimizes inflammation, diminishes skin redness, and minimizes pore size.
- Alastin Tri-Hex Pro helps clear out damaged collagen and elastin while supporting the skin’s ability to maintain healthy collagen levels. It also reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and thinning skin and improves overall tone and texture for a more youthful complexion.
- Senté Dermal Repair diminishes the appearance of wrinkles, improves skin tone, texture, and firmness, restores the skin’s moisture barrier, accelerates skin recovery, and increases the skin’s self-protecting capacity. It also reduces skin redness as early as 48 hours after treatment.
Boss Gal Beauty Bar’s Specialty HydraFacials
Give your skin the ultimate pampering with one of our specialty HydraFacials designed with you in mind.
Signature HydraFacial: Indulge in a luxurious skin treatment that deeply cleanses, extracts impurities, and replenishes hydration through our super serums infused with potent antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. Each treatment includes a gentle dermaplane to smooth and refine skin texture, followed by an ultra-hydrating jelly mask to seal in moisture and restore your skin’s youthful glow.
Deluxe HydraFacial: Pamper your skin with our specialized HydraFacial treatments tailored to address your unique skin concerns. Our Deluxe Facials incorporate the core elements of the Signature HydraFacial, enhanced by a selection of targeted HydraFacial boosters and protocols. Each treatment includes a gentle dermaplane to refine your skin’s texture and either an ultra-hydrating jelly mask to lock in moisture and unveil a radiant complexion or LED light treatment targeting anti-aging or acne concerns.
Platinum HydraFacial: Our ultimate HydraFacial experience starts with detoxification with the help of lymphatic drainage, followed by your Signature HydraFacial treatment to cleanse, extract, and hydrate your skin. Next is a booster of your choice to address specific concerns, followed by a nourishing Hydrojelly mask and LED light therapy using our advanced Celluma LED Light to further minimize the visible signs of aging. Each treatment includes a gentle dermaplane to refine your skin texture and promote a radiant complexion.
Are You a Candidate for a HydraFacial Treatment?
The HydraFacial treatment is safe for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin. It continues to be a favorite treatment for brides, bridal parties, or those preparing for special events. Our experienced providers will customize your serums and boosters to target specific concerns, enhancing your skin’s health and radiance.
Keep in mind that individuals with shellfish allergies, infections, active rashes, or sunburns may not be candidates for HydraFacial treatments. Our skincare professionals will evaluate your unique needs and help you determine the ideal solution to reveal your best skin ever!
We Are a Black Diamond Provider
The prestigious Black Diamond designation is reserved for the most accomplished HydraFacial providers, a testament to our unparalleled expertise and commitment to excellence. Only a select few spas in Central Ohio have earned this recognition. At Boss Gal Beauty Bar, we are proud to be honored with this distinction and continue our commitment to providing the highest quality HydraFacials.
When seeking the ultimate HydraFacial experience in the Columbus area, trust your skin to the experts at Boss Gal Beauty Bar. We invite you to discover a new level of skin care!
HydraFacials Near Me
If you would like to indulge in a specialty HydraFacial, contact Boss Gal Beauty Bar at our Clintonville, Grandview, Powell, or Easton location to schedule a consultation with our expert providers. Discover why we’ve been voted the #1 med spa in Columbus!